✅What is S OOPS?
S OOPS is a type of dietary supplement Product, S OOPS are Carb and Fats blockers
✅Ingredients: 1 Capsule (500 mg.)
-White Kidney Beans Extract
-ISolateed Soy Protein
-Green Coffee Bean Extract
-Green Tea Extract
-Chromium Amino Acid Chelate
✅What are S OOPS and Do They Work?
- They work differently than most of the other weight loss pills on the market.
- They block carbs from being digested, apparently allowing you to eat carbs without (some) of the unwanted calories.
- Their effects on your good health and weight loss.
- Can help block the enzymes needed to digest certain carbs.
- As a result, these carbs then pass into the large intestine without being broken down or absorbed. They do not contribute any calories or raise blood sugar.
- S Oops prevent a portion of the carbs you eat from being digested. They block 50% of carb you eat.
- Decrease cholesterol levels, suitable for people with diabetes.
- Soybeans are a very rich source of plant-based protein and fat. What’s more, their have high fiber content is good for your health.
- Can help you get Weight Loss and get some good healthy.
- Affect some of the hormones involved in hunger and fullness.
- They also lower the spike in blood sugar levels.
- ISolateed Soy Protein have phytosterols to help block and burn your fat.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract, Contains the combination of "Corojinic acid" and "Caffeine", Helps to lose weight and reduce fat.
- When you eat foods that are high in fat, Green tea extract helps reduce the amount of fat in the blood.
- “Green tea Extract” help for Anti-oxidants and anti-cancer (Antioxidant and Anticancer) because it has a lot of antioxidant and make you feel refresh and detox your body clean.
- Chromium Amino Acid Chelate is essential for metabolic processes. Balances blood glucose levels, Helps curb sugar cravings.
- Safety and no Side Effects. S OOPS are considered very safe.
Take one capsule, twice daily 10-15 minute before meals.
- Children and Pregnant Women should not eat.
- People with congenital disease should talk to a doctor before taking.
✅Information for Food Allergy
- Have Soybean
- Keep in cool and dry place away from strong direct sunlight.